IN THIS SECTION
The SV4040 ia a frequency agile, high performance mechanically scanning sonar. The SV4040 benefits from the use of similar upgraded hardware and firmware as used in the new SV1010, giving much improved scanning speeds and the capability of higher data transfer rates.
At the heart of the sonar is a class leading 1:3 composite wideband transducer operating over a frequency band of 250kHz to 500kHz. This provides outstanding long range performance and resolution for its size.
The unit is manufactured from Titanium with its high corrosion resistance and light weight. The motor assembly is oil filled and compensated and the shaft seal is fully pressure balanced and protected against damage from silt / sand ingress. The unit is provided for 3000m operation as standard.
Sonar BrochureSV1010, SV2020, SV4040
- Compact and robust design
- 1:3 Piezo Composite wideband transducer
- Transducer in direct water contact for improved performance
- Frequency range 250kHz to 500kHz (1kHz steps)
- True acoustic zoom
- Class leading resolution
- Improved, faster scan rate
- Various display modes - PPI, A & B Scan and Sidescan
- Control from laptop or SCU
- 3000m depth rating
- Easily replaceable transducer