IN THIS SECTION
The SV2020 is a frequency agile, high performance mechanically scanning sonar. The SV2020 benefits from the use of similar upgraded hardware and firmware as the new SV1010, giving much improved scanning speeds and the capability of higher data transfer rates.
At the heart of the sonar is a class leading 1:3 composite wideband transducer operating over the frequency band of 325kHz to 675kHz. This provides outstanding long range performance and resolution for a sonar of its size.
The unit is manufactured from Titanium with its high corrosion resistance and light weight. The transducer is oil filled and compensated and there are no shaft seals to wear out or leak. The unit is capable of 3000m operation.
Sonar BrochureSV1010, SV2020, SV4040
- Compact and robust design
- Optional head guard
- 1:3 Piezo Composite wideband transducer
- Frequency range 325kHz to 675kHz (1kHz steps)
- True acoustic zoom
- Class leading resolution
- Improved, faster scan rate
- Various display modes - PPI, A & B Scan, and Sidescan
- Control from laptop or SCU
- 3000m depth rating