IN THIS SECTION
The SV1010 ia a frequency agile, high performance compact mechanical scanning sonar. It introduces a faster scan rate and improved resolution building on the solid foundation set by the successful Mercury Scanning Sonar.
At the heart of the sonar is a class leading 1:3 composite transducer providing an operating frequency range of 600kHz to 1.2MHz. This continues to provide excellent long range performance at the lower frequencies whilst giving extremely high resolution at 1.2MHz.
Improvements to the hardware and internal firmware have provided a scan rate improvement of a factor of typically 2 over the existing Mercury unit. Coupled with the enhanced resolution, this truly sets the SV1010 as the essential sonar to use when quality, reliability and price are all at a premium.
Sonar BrochureSV1010, SV2020, SV4040
- Compact and robust design
- Evolved from the successful Mercury Sonar
- 1:3 Piezo Composite transducer
- Frequency agile, tuneable 600kHz to 1.2MHz
- True Acoustic Zoom
- Class leading resolution
- Improved, faster scan rate
- Various display modes - PPI, A & B Scan and Sidescan
- Compatible with laptop or SCU
- Available in 300m and 3000m depth ratings