IN THIS SECTION
Roxann GD-Z Stereo
The RoxAnn GD-Z Stereo gathers data from two independent echo sounder sources and maps sediment types and depths of softer sediments overlying harder substrates.
This system is ideal for dredging, beach, and harbour maintenance applications and can provide real-time information about depth and type of sediment material and underlying substrate
Data can be gathered over wide areas and volumes of fine sediments calculated.
Operating over a range of frequencies, 25KHz to 200KHZ, with up to 4 switched frequencies per system, The RoxAnn GD-Z Stereo System can be supplied in a self-contained portable form or can be connected to existing echo sounders on board a vessel.
- Portable & compact
- Measures and classifies the sediment layer
- Optionally self-contained with own echosounders
- Easy to install
- Up to four frequencies
- Real time processing and display
- Data export to GPS
RoxAnn GD-X has been used for a wide variety of applications, take a look at some of the case studies below for more details.
- Fisheries Habitat Monitoring
- Underwater Archaeology
- Sediment and Pollution Monitoring
- Estuary Management
- Seagrass Condition Monitoring
- Riverbed Civil Engineering
- Sandbar Monitoring