IN THIS SECTION
Roxann GD-S Swath
RoxAnn GD-S enables the hydrographic surveyor to create colour coded seabed material maps in 2 or 3 dimensions in real time.
The GD-S multi-beam capability allows the user to cover more seabed in each pass than would be possible using a single beam system, leading to greater efficiency and reduced survey costs.
- Supplied with own transducer for overside mounting
- Easy to install
- Real time processing and display
- Built in pitch & roll compensation
RoxAnn GD-X has been used for a wide variety of applications, take a look at some of the case studies below for more details.
- Fisheries Habitat Monitoring
- Underwater Archaeology
- Sediment and Pollution Monitoring
- Estuary Management
- Seagrass Condition Monitoring
- Riverbed Civil Engineering
- Sandbar Monitoring